A backlink is a link created when one website links to another. Backlinks are also called “inbound links” or “incoming links.” Backlinks are important to SEO and as their number increases it boost confidence in site content results increase in site Google Rank.
Backlinks are of two type Dofollow and Nofollow.
<a href=”https://learningsubway.com/”>Link Text</a>
Dofollow links are the type of backlink that we want. Just keep in mind that those coming from respected sites hold the most value. This kind of backlink can help improve your search engine rankings.
<a href=”https://learningsubway.com” rel=”nofollow”>Link Text</a>
A Nofollow tag tells search engines to ignore a link. They don’t pass any value from one site to another. So, typically they aren’t helpful in improving your search rank or visibility.
Techniques to create Backlinks
- Update Udemy profile with website link.
- Update Twitter profile with website link.
- Create account on amazon community and add website link in your profile.
- Create blogs on wordpress, wix or wordpress(Free).
- Create facebook page and add your posts.